Monday, September 21, 2009

Being Free in Freyr






Hello there, it is just me sitting on this amazing swing I found at -:Attiteutude:- and writing this. I am sure tons of people are familiar with the store...but it is absolutely amazing. I went into a bit of a buying frenzy. The creator Amby Parkin, is not only incredibly talented but also super generous, she sent me a gift after I left with all my purchases in hand. I think that this type of personal touch is super nice as a consumer, makes ya feel a little bit special. Plus I think it is so dope that all of her work is great quality for beyond reasonable prices. Second Life is a place to have fun, and I love designers, who don't force you to break the bank in order to enjoy their amazing creations.

Speaking of which in the first photo I am sitting in a chair you can find in mudshake... One of my favorite stores and Sims. Before I found the lovely land behind me I would come there just to think. Not to be totally shameless, but if you are into a woodland theme, that is very sweet, with a touch of whimsy contact me in world. I know I am HORRIBLE. ; )
Okay so here for the Slurl's and the look
Attiteutude: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Juicy%20Del%20Mar/144/64/2
Onto the Look
Earrings: Glow Studio*slurl above
Broach:Piddidle Gatcha Gatcha fest http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/25/239/21
By the way... I just returned to Sl and have been relying heavily on blogs, but if you are a new designer, or haven't been getting much blog love, email me. I need to expand my wardrobe : )



No comments:

Post a Comment