Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boots...Thankya Jesus







Okay I think it is safe to say that I am probably only going to turn out two blog entries a month. Yes I know I suck...but being a new blogger, it is hard to get into a rhythm, sometimes. Yesterday I was feeling tres blase, and when I feel a bit...blechhh, like any girl I
like to shop.






So my next thought...was where to go. I think the coolest thing about Sl is the fashion creativity that is all around us. However often times I find myself drawn to things I would war in real life...sad I know, but hey sometimes I don antler's etc, so I am breaking out of my box.






I headed into Coco, and had to turn around and go right to the bank. I will tell you what got me all worked up...the boots. As any urban dwelling woman will tell you black...is essential, and boots, well also essential. I love all the boots I scooped up for a few reasons. a) They are super wearable meaning my ass aint gonna have to go boot shoppin for a whole year, yes I am one of those girls who lives in boots...the same ones normally. b) They come with a hud, that makes sizing easy to manipulate. c) There isnt any wearability weirdness meaning that your foot is hanging out depending on the angle. d) No sticker shock, all the boots were under 450l...cuz...So here come the pics. My whole outfit is Coco, Skin is Lelutka Eclat Makeup 3, and Hair is Maitreya. Lashes Glow Studio, Eyes Poetic Colors, and all poses were by Lap.
1st pic..Coco's riding boots
2nd pic...Coco's over the knee boots
3rd pic...Coco's lace up work boots
4th pic... Coco's zip up boot
Hmm....for some odd reason I can not copy a slurl at the moment... please search the stores listed above, most i have the lm's in other blog entries, if you just scroll through...











No comments:

Post a Comment