Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I was a rich girl.....





I always feel like a poor girl, but I slapped on this Veschi Jacket and a gold bikini and I felt like a bond girl.

I have been really trying to save money recently. Since I realize how much money I spend in SL. I had the pleasure of running into the owner of Veschi recently. She is another Ozimal addict. Bunny Power!!! I skadaddled over to her store, and low and behold, there was super cute clothing under 300L. I mean you can get like fatpacks for 500L. I like how a lot of her clothes can be dressed up sexy or cute. Like all girls, I love clothes that you can wear either way. The colors are beautiful, and over all the designs are very unique. Plus it is jump suit galore over there, and if anyone watches America's Next Top Model this season, you can totally have a Tyra moment, for like 200L. Sounds like a fabulous time to me, and if anyone wants to set up a Top Model Photo shoot just for some nerdy fun, IM me.



Lashes-Lelutka-volumen
Hair- *eha~ Sang Black
Bikini-dollface-gold dollarbie bikini (slexchange)
Shoes- Kalnins Footwear-Dragoness
Cleavage LAQ-cocoa
Skin-LAQ-Martina 10
Jacket-Veschi- No Strings Attached Red
Earrings- Miel Lun-
Eyes- Poetic Colors- Dark Wood
Poses-Vista- AO Dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment