Monday, April 26, 2010

Ohhh Yes!!!! Erm I mean OoEas!!!!






So here we go....please enjoy the ramblings.



You know to be honest I am amazed by the number of creative people in second life, and guess what all these fabulous creative, gorgeous, talented people are bunny crazed. Really, I mean I have met more designers and store owners then every before in my bunny lovin alter ego.



So today I happend to be sitting in the same square meters as Joie Arai, and she begins to talk about the new spring line at OoEas...my pixel ears immediately perked up, since you know I like to shop. Her friend squealed in excitement and tossed that dress on faster than you could say collard greens. It was a delicious Lime Green, and one look told me summer had arrived!



So I excused myself casually, in reality my heart was racing the moment the girl tossed that gorgeous dress on. I tp'ed out of their like someone had threatened to throw hot grits on me. When I arrived, I immediately focused in on The PERFECT SPRING INTO Summer dress, aka

THE"Prestige" Suede dress. The dress is sold in color packs, one purchase gets your four yummy shades, so no...hmm, which color..oh I dunno. (or am I the only one to do that), for 349L.The dress was designed to complement The BAX Prestige Line Suede boot collection, can we say instant fabulous outfit. My ass couldnt afford BAX boots, so I paired it with easy to blend via hud Kalnin's strappy sandals.



The texture is beautiful, and the colors are poppin, you can really wear the dress anywhere, and everywhere, you can literally almost feel the suede fabric. In real life, I could imagine just ballin that baby up, because it would be made of some scientific unwrinkable material, and going to the beach or a barbecue. In Sl, you could easily where this dress out for a night clubbin, or a lazy walk on the beach with that special someone.



When you slip on this dress you will have one of those I enjoy being a girl moments.



Blog Link, since I was unable to create a lm slurl, yes I am on crack...bunny crack.

Also Thrifty Fashionista's you can slap the midnight mania board and get the lovely lime dress. For FREE!!!



http://www.oeas.blogspot.com/



Hair-Maitreya

Skin-LAQ

Dress-OoEas!Prestige Suede Dress...in Byzantine, and Lime (mm board people)

Shoes-Kalnins

Lashes-Lelutka

Eyes-Poetic Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment